Development Program Planning
• We are currently the only UK supplier that is planning new and refurbishment stores for Tesco. Much of this work is now exported to India but Fuse 3 is alone in that Tesco trust us to work on the very complex and urgent schemes.
• We deal direct with the Architects to modify the structure as best we can to optimise the internal layout.
• We constantly calculate areas within the store to adhere to planning restrictions and Tesco format rules.
• With a minimal brief, we use our initiative to create layouts that offer planning solutions for individual stores but keeping as close as possible to Tesco format layouts.
Health and Beauty Roll-out
Completed on time and within budget, we have recently worked on a project involving the surveying, re-planning and re-merchandising of the Health & Beauty departments in 450 stores nationwide.
• Firstly the project involved an in-depth survey including relevant structural detail, fixture information (such as heights, depths, colour and spine widths, in-fixture electrics) aisle widths, security cameras, and commodity information.
• A proposal was created based on the project brief, which often involved us deviating slightly from the rules on non-standard stores, to produce the optimum layout.
• A merchandise layout was then planned using up-to-the-minute sales and space data.
• Reports on each store were returned to Tesco containing data on fixture moves, new equipment and merchandise information (such as changing ranges and product lines). This enabled Tesco buyers to quickly and efficiently order what they needed for the new layouts.